At 88 Brand Partners, giving back isn’t just a notion—it’s a mission.
We're thrilled to announce that applications are now open for our 2018–19 pro bono initiative. Within a 12-month period beginning April 1, 2018, we'll be offering marketing and communication services at no cost to the selected organization.
We have had the pleasure of doing great work with deserving pro bono clients over the past three years.
Interested in becoming the next? Here are some things that you should know:
- Submissions are open from December 1, 2017–February 15, 2018.
- We’ll work with your team to craft a scope of work, project process and project timeline for the engagement. We ask that your team approve the scope of work and timeline prior to project initiation.
- Applicant must commit to ongoing meetings (preferably in person) and consolidating feedback through a single point of contact. And we ask that the final decision-maker attend all meetings in which work is presented. This helps us ensure your project gets delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Applicant must grant 88 Brand Partners permission to use content for marketing purposes (non-confidential materials) as well as a limited, non- transferable right to use Applicant’s trademarks or other intellectual property in connection with 88 Brand Partners promotion of this program or other marketing efforts.
- Applicant will be solely responsible for ensuring that its trademarks and other intellectual property do not infringe on the rights of any other party.
- Subsidiaries of national organizations will not be considered. Political groups, religious groups or affiliated groups will also not be considered.
Some things that we’ll also take into consideration:
- We love our wonderful city! Preference will be given to applicants based in the Chicagoland area.
- We’re a small agency looking to make a big impact. Because of this we ask that applicants be an established 501c3 organization with estimated annual revenue less than $5,000,000.
- We hope that we create a foundation for your organization to build on for years to come. So we ask that Applicants have the internal team in place to be able to sustain marketing and communications beyond our initial engagement.
If you think this describes your organization and our services could help to further your cause, please fill out the form below. We will contact our selected applicant before April 1, 2018.