Do you like to jump in feet first? Are you known for keeping many balls in the air, your ducks in a row, a tight ship? Do you dig into projects? If so, we would love to chat with you about our Account Service Intern position.
This position reports to the Account Director
Full-time position, hourly. Currently working remote but must be local to Chicago.
The Account Coordinator Intern (AC) position will support internal teams on key client projects. An AC is responsible for assisting the management, of day-to-day workflow and projects. The AC assists in building vendor and inter-agency relationships. The AC role assists the full account team in project management and client communication to gain mastery of the account service role.
In addition to the role within the Client Service department, an AC would interface with the creative and planning/strategy functions in the agency, to ensure client projects and overall client plans meet deadlines and expectations.
- Client service, marketing and/or customer service background and skills is preferred but not required (previous relevant internship preferred)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects and client work
- Strong writing, presentation and organization skills
- Exhibited passion for advertising and marketing
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Versed in variety of marketing channels with emphasis in digital and social media
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with diverse personalities
- Team player “whatever it takes” attitude, happy to contribute and volunteer above and beyond normal duties
- Acts with professionalism and maturity in agency and client settings
- Ability to build trust and respect with clients and internal team
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented self-starter and problem solver
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
Process Integration & Project Management
- Participate in client project status meetings
- Maintain client reference notebooks and/or digital archives for all assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information
- Manage production resizes and vendor coordination
- Assist in developing client communications, presentation decks and project briefs
- Assist in managing project flow through the agency and among departments
- Assist in creation of timelines and process documents
- Participate in review and approval of creative materials against client objectives
- Gain understanding of agency process from kick-off to delivery, on-time, on-budget and meeting 88’s error-free quality standards
- Schedule internal meetings
- Develop and distribute meeting recaps and conference reports to capture key points and required next steps
- Support account team in managing day-to-day client, inter-agency and vendor contact
- Demonstrate attitudes and behaviors that will enhance and reinforce 88 client service standards
- Assist, when necessary, in production of materials and supplies for new business presentations and branding exercises
Ready to jump in? Contact Elizabeth Paterson firstname.lastname@example.org