This position reports to Account Director and Group Account Director.
Full-time hybrid position (currently working remote)
Do you like to jump in feet first? Are you known for keeping many balls in the air, your ducks in a row, a tight ship? Do you dig into projects? If so, we would love to chat with you about an account manager position.
The person will support internal teams on key client projects and is responsible for assisting the management of day-to-day workflow and projects. You will assist in building vendor and inter-agency relationships. This role assists the Account Director (AD) and Group Account Director (GAD) in project management and client communication to gain mastery of the account service role.
In addition to the role within the Client Service department, you would interface with the creative, planning/strategy, digital and social functions in the agency, to ensure client projects and overall client plans meet deadlines and expectations.
How is this position different? You will get hands-on experience with all aspects of communication. You will manage projects, give creative feedback and provide a point of view. You’ll be part of a close but diverse team of like-minded individuals. 88 has a great culture including a fun committee and a dedication to giving back (we take it seriously).
- Roughly one year client service, marketing and/or customer service background and skills is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects and client work
- Strong writing, presentation and organization skills
- Exhibited passion for advertising and marketing
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Versed in variety of marketing channels
- On top of current trends and understanding of social platform capabilities
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with diverse personalities
- Team player “whatever it takes” attitude, happy to contribute and volunteer above and beyond normal duties
- Acts with professionalism and maturity in agency and client settings
- Ability to build trust and respect with clients and internal team
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented self-starter and problem solver
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
Areas of Responsibility:
Process Integration & Project Management
- Participate in client project status meetings
- Manage production resizes and vendor coordination
- Participate in the evaluation of creative work against client objectives
- Create timelines, process documents, and schedule internal meetings
- Develop and distribute meeting recaps and conference reports to capture key points and required next steps
- Maintain client reference notebooks and/or digital archives for all assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information
- Gain understanding of agency process from kick-off to delivery, on-time, on-budget and meeting 88’s error-free quality standards
- Ensure clear communication of direction/feedback to the team, balancing client requests and agency strategic recommendations
- Assist in developing client communications, presentation decks and project briefs
- Support AD and GAD in managing day-to-day client, inter-agency and vendor contact
- Demonstrate attitudes and behaviors that will enhance and reinforce 88 client service standards
- Assist, when necessary, in production of materials and supplies for new business presentations and branding exercises
Ready to jump in? Contact Elizabeth Paterson email@example.com