This position reports to the Account Director and Group Account Director.
88 Brand Partners is a full-service creative advertising agency that builds, elevates and extends a wide variety of service-oriented brands. Whatever the industry (healthcare, financial services, associations, hospitality, cultural institutions) we strive to build authentic, captivating experiences that make a positive impact on our clients’ audiences and their brands.
Working at 88, you’ll find a team of very different but like-minded individuals who bring diverse expertise and knowledge to everything we do. United we brand.
Do you like to jump in feet first? Are you known for keeping many balls in the air, your ducks in a row, a tight ship? Do you dig into projects? If so, we would love to chat with you about our Account Coordinator position.
The Account Coordinator (AC) position will support internal teams on key client projects. An AC is responsible for assisting the management of day-to-day workflow and projects. The AC assists in building vendor and inter-agency relationships. The AC role assists the Account Director (AD) and Group Account Director (GAD) in project management and client communication to gain mastery of the account service role.
In addition to the role within the Client Service department, an AC would interface with the creative and planning/strategy functions in the agency, to ensure client projects and overall client plans meet deadlines and expectations.
How is 88’s Account Coordinator position different? The AC will get a hands-on experience. They’re not fetching coffee or making copies (well, maybe on occasion, but so is the CEO). Our Account Coordinators manage projects, give creative feedback and provide a point of view.
- Client service, marketing and/or customer service background and skills is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects and client work
- Strong writing, presentation and organization skills
- Exhibited passion for advertising and marketing
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Versed in a variety of marketing channels
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with diverse personalities
- Team player “whatever it takes” attitude, happy to contribute and volunteer above and beyond normal duties
- Acts with professionalism and maturity in agency and client settings
- Ability to build trust and respect with clients and internal team
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented self-starter and problem solver
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
Areas of Responsibility:
Process Integration & Project Management
- Participate in client project status meetings
- Manage production resizes and vendor coordination
- Participate in the evaluation of creative work against client objectives
- Create timelines, process documents, and schedule internal meetings
- Develop and distribute meeting recaps and conference reports to capture key points and required next steps
- Maintain client reference notebooks and/or digital archives for all assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information
- Gain an understanding of agency process from kick-off to delivery, on-time, on-budget and meeting 88’s error-free quality standards
- Ensure clear communication of direction/feedback to the team, balancing client requests and agency strategic recommendations
- Assist in developing client communications, presentation decks and project briefs
- Support AD and GAD in managing day-to-day client, inter-agency and vendor contact
- Demonstrate attitudes and behaviors that will enhance and reinforce 88 client service standards
Assist, when necessary, in the production of materials and supplies for new business presentations and branding exercises
Ready to jump in? Contact Erica Pelletier email@example.com