We are currently seeking a talented account team intern. You’ll start getting immersed on your first day, collaborating with multiple team members and executing work for a variety of clients. The work is diverse and it’s certain your experience will be one you won’t forget!
A couple things of importance:
- Start on June 6th, 2016 (official start date will depend on your schedule)
- Program will run for 10 weeks, with potential to extend
- We’ll help with your beer fund by paying you $10 an hour
- Expect to be in our office, in historic Printer’s Row, at least 30 hours per week.
- Must be a current student or recent graduate
- Work well in team-oriented culture
- Enjoy extra-curricular, team-building activities (aka going out for drinks with your coworkers after hours, participating in an 88 kickball league, etc.)
How to apply:
- Submit a resume and any portfolio items to Elizabeth Paterson (email@example.com) by Friday, April 22, 2016
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT INTERN
- Pursuing or recently obtained a degree related to Communications, Advertising and/or Marketing
- Diversified knowledge of traditional, non-traditional and digital media
- Some knowledge of website and social media implementation
- Possess articulate presentation skills and an extreme attention to detail
- Passion for impactful print, broadcast, digital and interactive experiences
- A strong interest in marketing and advertising principles
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple tasks
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with senior team members to problem solve, complete tasks, assist team in meeting deliverables outlined in creative briefs and maintain internal and external timelines
- Assist account team with creating/organizing appropriate assignments for creative staff and client presentations
- Assist in the management of ad production, media deadlines, uploading ads and maintaining monthly client sample binders
- Handling various team-related administrative tasks
- Staying on top of latest industry trends, competitors and news and keeping team informed
Submit a resume to Elizabeth Paterson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Deadline for submissions is Friday, April 22, 2016.