88 Brand Partners is a full-service branding and advertising agency that builds, elevates and extends a wide variety of service-oriented brands. Whatever the industry (healthcare, financial services, associations, hospitality, cultural institutions), we strive to build authentic, captivating experiences that make a positive impact on our clients’ audiences and their brands.
Working at 88, you’ll find a team of very different but like-minded individuals who bring diverse expertise and knowledge to everything we do. United we brand.
The Account Supervisor (AS) oversees the daily activities of their account(s), collaborating with agency team members across disciplines and servicing client stakeholders to plan, execute and manage integrated marketing communications that are engaging and effective.
In addition to the role within the Client Service department, the AS interfaces with the creative and planning/strategy functions in the agency, ensuring that client projects and overall client plans meet deadlines and expectations, and are also grounded in strategic discipline and support the client’s business objectives.
You will have the chance to work on one of the largest hospital networks in the region, helping to create powerfully effective integrated advertising communications, including broadcast television, which has been recognized for best in show.
- Strong client service background and skills (5-8 years’ agency experience preferred, particularly with integrated assignments involving multiple products or services lines)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, projects and client work
- Knowledge of the creative process, planning and expectations of clients
- Strong writing, presentation and organization skills
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Ability to balance strong client service ethic with agency thinking
- Television production experience a must
- Digital and/or PR experience a plus
- Serve as primary contact with clients to implement integrated marketing communications
- Establish strong client and partner relationships
- Develop processes and people through understanding of client organization
Process Integration & Project Management
- Lead detailed campaign and project plans, serving as project owner and managing timelines, costs and deadlines
- Manage and deliver status updates internally and with clients
- Create project briefs, timelines and process documents
- Assist Group Account Director (GAD) in budget development, project proposals/estimates, forecasts and billing processes
- Assist in competitive reviews for client categories and as background for projects
Strategic Development/Thought Leadership
- Ensure team has a thorough understanding of client’s business objectives and strategies
- Assist in developing client communications and presentation decks
- Impact creative process thought ideation and strategic insights
- Participate in the evaluation of creative work against client objectives
- Assist the team in developing strategic points of view and recommendations
- Identify opportunities for organic growth within existing clients and develop strategies to obtain new projects
- Assist, when necessary, in business development initiatives identified by the management team (e.g., RFPs, client presentations, other pitch-related activities)
If you are an organized self-starter who is a stickler for details and passionate about collaborating on creative, effective campaigns, contact Elizabeth Paterson (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume and a cover letter summarizing qualifications.